Sunday, June 3, 2012

Hallowed by Cynthia Hand
I'll start off by saying there WILL be a book 3 released in January 2013 called Boundless. Thank goodness!! This book was a great sequel, and it made me cry like a baby! You could feel the emotions each character experienced so clearly. Some things were solved but there are still lingering questions. Clara and Christian further investigate their purpose, since they thought it was to save each other initially. (Of course it wasn't that easy.) Clara is still in love with Tucker, who is a character you can't help but love as well. I've always been fascinated with the topic of angels, and this book really gives an interesting take involving historical and biblical aspects. It has an ending, but like I said, it just doesn't feel right. It doesn't feel over. Now, I'll be counting days until the next book!! Definitely a great read.

No comments:

Post a Comment